- What is an ADU
- What is a Junior ADU
- ADU Laws
- Market Research
- ADU Financing
- Feasibility Study
- 50+ ADU Floor Plans & 3D Designs
- Prefab and Manufactured ADU
- Designing an ADU
- Plans and Calculations
- Permit Process
- Contractors and Estimates
- Finish Material Purchasing
- Construction and Inspections
- Garage Conversions
- Cost of ADU Development
- Legalize Unpermitted ADU
- Interior Design and Decorating
- Online Resources
The ADU eCourse is an in-depth addition to the Guidebook. It will provide you with hands-on video tutorials on all ADU development steps described in the book. The eCourse will also equip you with professional tools and real estate developers secrets to execute a successful ADU project on your own.
Every eCourse purchase qualifies for 1 premade Construction or Design Plan valued at up to $448 if purchased separately from ADUBuildingPlans.com.
Paths of DevelopmentWhat are the 3 main paths you can take to develop an ADU.
Development Process Overview9 steps to a successful ADU development.
Market Research & Investment AnalysisThe important information you need to gather and analyze before starting.
Budgeting & FinancingADU development overall costs and how to finance them.
Feasibility Study & Site MapHow to conduct an ADU development potential analysis.
Hiring Design and Planning TeamWho are the design professionals you should hire.
Plan Check & Permit ExpediteThe process of approving your project and getting a permit for construction.
Construction Scope of Work & BudgetingCreating a detailed construction scope of work and budget.
Search & Qualify ContractorsHow to hire the right contractor for your ADU project.
Construction ContractDrafting the right construction contract to protect your investment.
Finish Materials PurchasingCreating a budget and purchasing your finish materials.
Construction & InspectionsHow to monitor construction and inspections the right way.
- Over 3 Hrs of Training Videos
- Development Budget Sheet
- Design & Planning Budgeting Sheet
- Feasibility Report Sample
- 3D Design Sample
- Architectural Plans Sample
- Structural Engineer Plan Sample
- Storm Water Plan Sample
- Energy Calculations Sample
- Web-Based Site Map & Feasibility
- Construction Scope of Work Sample
- Construction Budgeting Sheet
- Qualify Your Contractors Document
- Construction Contract Resources
- Waiver & Release on Payments